1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One Last Clipper

Discussion in 'Weather' started by E-MAN NY, Mar 4, 2007.

1. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Just heard about a "CLIPPER" on wednesday...talking 1-3 in some areas of NYC....

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

good im out after 3 inches for my res and 1.5 for comms

3. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Just saw the same thing on Accuweather. Good thing I took two of the plows off:)

4. AClearerPath

AClearerPath Junior Member

It will snow in NJ wednesday because...

I just moved 2000 pounds of bagged salt from the end of my driveway to my shed in the backyard to store for next year.

5. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

6. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Hey kemmer, I know about the company in dumont, I have seen them around before. I really can't believe that they had the same logo as me because I designed it myself.

Jason

7. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

ya i may be confused between you and them

8. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I know that they have been around for a long time. I believe that they primarily work much farther south than I do. Most of my work is right over the border in Rockland County, NY but I also do some work in Saddle River, Montvale and Hillsdale.

BTW this clipper does not look good for us.

Jason

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

looks good for the coast

10. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

clipper

Looks like its south of LI.....south jersey looking good....:D

11. ACL&L Plowing

ACL&L Plowing Junior Member

If we get this clipper it will be the most snow we've seen all winter. Initial estimates are for 2-4" in Central Jersey I was kinda in spring mode, but I will take the snow one last time. It is supposed to be light and fluffy so it should be easy to push.

12. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Clipper

This looks like another Clipper diving way south of us....i dont ever remember this many missing LI in one season? They are saying a coating for here, oh well maybe i can try the new Echo Power Broom out on a dusting payup

13. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Listen guys in NJ........Dont go putting your plows on just yet. We have heard this way to many times, load our trucks and NOTHING. My plow is in the shed, all the salt is loaded on top of it and thats where it will stay. We will not get even a dusting.......

14. MnM

MnM Senior Member

what a negative SOB you are mow it all. I hope we get inches and your running around like a chicken without a head trying to put it all on. You would think you would want snow since YOU had none all year. anyway goodluck Cause Im def plowing

15. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

O man it was a joke.....I just dont want to jinx it, RELAX......I hope we get it, but with this year I just dont expect it. there saying 2-4" well if we get 4" that will break the SEASON total and thats so sad

16. snowhappy

snowhappy Member

snow,snow,snow,snow doing the snow dance xysport xysport payup

17. MnM

MnM Senior Member

get the right accounts and you would have dropped plow everytime there was a inch on the ground. ex. shopping centers, pharmacys, etc. Im guessing 2.5" of powder

18. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

My 1 apartment complex is 1" and the other is 2" I do a small stip mall that is also 2"....

19. MnM

MnM Senior Member

so what are you complaining about , you should have plowed three times then. Where in ocean county are you?

20. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

I was actually only out 2x's this year, and both times it was a slusshy sloppy mess. Im in Bricktown off exit 91. This is the first FLUFFY snow we have seen this year. I bought a plow and this is what happens......lol What happen to NJ gettin feet of snow like previous years