1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One Customer in Dearborn Heights, MI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by smcturner, Nov 20, 2014.

1. smcturner

smcturner Junior Member

I also have another customer that we can not service and was wondering if anyone wanted to take her account over for us. She needs snow and ice management and lawn care service. She is a widow and disabled senior citizen.
    I had contacted the city of Dearborn Heights because they are doing snow removal for free Monday, Wednesday and Friday for senior citizens and disabled people, and they have not gotten back to me and it has been two weeks. We really want to help her, but we are unable to.
    Please let me know if anyone can help and I will give you the information for her.

Or if anyone knows how I should politely tell her that we can not help her.

Thanks

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Why can you not service her? I don't do any residential for work, all commercial, but I've got a couple of people I take care of (no charge) when I'm done with my route. One is a friend who's husband died a little while ago. I figure it's just paying if forward a little bit. If I were close to her I would definitely take care of her. Good for you to take the time and try to get someone to take care of her though.

3. RedDuty

RedDuty Banned

Where exactly in DH is she located, I have a few drives there.

4. smcturner

smcturner Junior Member

Inkster and Ann Arbor Trail

5. RedDuty

RedDuty Banned

6. smcturner

smcturner Junior Member

Ok I will tomorrow when I get into the office. Thanks so much