1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

One BIG Snow Blower!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Oct 12, 2011.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Well i like the saying go big or go home, and this snow blower fits that saying! This is a 33" wide clears about a 30" path and it is a Karcher. It is made to go through just about anything and will throw the snow about 30'-40' no matter the weight. I normally used this just to clear the side walk in front of the house once the plows had pushed all the nasty stuff off the road. It has been used less then 6 times and it starts on the first pull but also has electric start. Just got it out of storage and started on the first pull. EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TO REACH ME AND THE FASTEST, bucketreo@gmail.com. Price is $1500, can't ship but will deliver with in 150 miles for cash. Check around and see if you can find one for cheaper or as big and as bad!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To the TOP!!!!!

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To the top one more time!!! Make offers but not giving it away!

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Where r u located

7. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Dayton, Ohio area. Close to the Dayton International Airport 11hrs from you LOL!!!

8. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To The Top...........I Will be out of town for the weekend so email is best since it comes to the phone!

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Sorry wish were closer

10. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Meet me in PA somewhere i can make a day trip! I just sent you a PM!

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To the top!!!

12. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

It needs a new home!!

13. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Make me an offer guys!!

14. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

To the top one more time before it goes to the in laws for the winter! Make me an offer on it guys!

15. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Price drop....only on its getting!! $1200

16. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Make me offer guys!! This is made by Cub Cadet so the parts are easy to get just like anything else from Cub.

17. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

what your bottom dollar that you are looking to get out of it? where in NY are you?

18. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I am not in NY I am in Ohio!

19. contractor078

contractor078 Senior Member

i see that now. i must have been looking at another on here. Sorry about that. little far of a ride for me.

20. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Totally understand if you where closer i would work out a deal on your transfer take you have for sale!