1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

?? on V Blade

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by ExplorerPlow, Dec 24, 2005.

1. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

Hey everyone, I have the oppurtunity to really get a sweet deal on a V blade, I have a unimount setup on the truck now but want to know will the controller work with the v blade and will it mount up to the truck with the unimount. Please let me know, Im just gettign the plow, nothing else with it (getting it from an estate sale and the person selling it doesnt know what its worth) So im getting a great price. Let me know and have a great Holiday
  2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

The blade will pin right up to any unimount mount, the controller wont do much for you, in fact you will ned to change the truck side harness and the controller to use the V, nice thing is, after you switch to a v harness you can run a straight blade by using an adapator at the controller.