1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

On the road again

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by earnies2, May 25, 2005.

1. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

She's almost done! Here is the list rear drums,ajusters,ebrakes,wheel cyls all new lines,new shoes,and hardware, drained rear end, new u joints,new fuel lines back to the selector valve,transfer case opeaned and was ok,rebuilt trany,sonax valves,tryculmanator springs,billet converter,new wiring to trany (plug at trany croded),new shocks & steering stablizer,all new front brake lines,new master,calipers,pads,ruber lines,tie rodends and centerlink,motor mounts,oil pan,starter,batteries,waterpump,fuel pump,all fuel lines on the motor, fuel heater,all hoses and belt, new berings in idelars,new trany cooling lines,automatic thermostat for trany cooling fan,new ac condenser cooling fan,3 new radiatator cooling fans with automatic and manual controles,water filter,air horns,8 way power leather seats removed and reinstalled,middle seat/console,18 k mod,stainless simulators,wrapped down pipe,completley painted and undercoated everything,and the winner is twin 5" stacks, just waiting for the diamond plate top covers for my utility body and to get a spray in liner and i'll be smokin :yow!:
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Is it done? On the road?
    What is it?
  3. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

Back on the road not all done need to finish diomand plate aluminium ,clear coat the aluminium,and spray in a bed liner, but the truck runs great (I just bought a blizzard 8611LP :redbounce ) I live for snow :gunsfiring: :confused: