1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

? on superduty mirror mod

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by demetrios007, Oct 3, 2011.

1. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Ive done my searching and research, but Im unclear on what happens to the mirror lights at night with this mod. Im assuming by reading and looking at relay diagram the park/turn LEDs stay off when the flasher is on, then they resume the normal operation when off? can someone confirm please?

Also how do u access the lights inside the mirror? I have a spare broken mirror from my 04 that I can hack up but im not sure if I should pry the lens out or do u need to remove teh glass or the backing of the mirror unit to access them. Thanks alot for any help u can give me..........

2. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Go Here they tell you how to take it apart. I don't know about your other question thou. Looking to make mine strobe also in which I think you are wanting to do.

RECON LED Ford Superduty Side Mirror Lights Install Guid

3. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

What ever light is wired into the flasher will function normally when the flasher is switched off. When the flasher is switched on, any lights wired to it will operate through the flasher. Does that answer your question?