1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

On-Line Attourneys and Accountants

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by QCPride, Feb 24, 2005.

1. QCPride

QCPride Junior Member

I hope this hasn't already been talked to death on another thread(yes I searched and found nothing-I am searchchallenged :dizzy: ) Anyway I want to find a good attourney and accountant on line for inexpencive or at least less expensive to ask advice. I am tired of paying out the nose with my attourney just to ask him a simple question!! Just need advise, don't nessissarily need another attourney or accountant. Besides I am unaware of how reliable they are online anyway.
    Thanks for the help
  2. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

Establish and maintain a relationship with both locally. They will be familiar with local issues and customs. Online is risky and in the long run probably more expensive for this sort of thing.

That said, be a smart client, research your issues and questions and frame them so that you don't spend a lot of time trying to describe them to either. Time is money for both disciplines, just as it is for snow removal, only at a much higher hourly rate.
  3. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Barter with them. I get both for free. I do work for my accounts house so he does my taxes and I take care of a laywers office and if I need anything try to trade some plowing or lawn care.