1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

on call contracts needed?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 2 clowns mowing, Dec 13, 2009.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing Junior Member

i have a contract for automatic customers but thought it might be right to have the occasional on call customers that call in sign some sort of agreement before we can clear them. and will cover any unforeseen damages that might arrive when plowing. do any of u do this and what kind of form. do you have employees get a signature before work is to be done. i thought i would have a form devised from my contract but in a smaller form and have it cover the on call customer all season long.
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Is that your company name...If so, do you guys wear the red noses and big shoes when out working..:confused:
  3. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing Junior Member

just red noses, colorfull cloths, shoes are a bit hard to walk in
  4. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

That reminds me of a news report I saw a while back about a plumber that would show up to the customers house dressed as Elvis. His business grew quickly on referrals because of the impression he left on the customers. I'm sure anyone would be talking about the day Elvis unclogged the toilet to their friends and neighbours.