1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OMG, it's actually gonna" snow!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by superdog1, Jan 20, 2012.

1. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

Well, after all this time, it looks like my area (SE PA) is finally going to get some actual snow on the ground that I can plow!!!! I hope my luck will turn and I can get some $$ from all of my pay per push accounts? I have a big seasonal, so I haven't been starving but I would still like to collect from some other sources for a few more $$$Thumbs Up

2. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

same here, im about 30 mins north west of philly and Im ready to go! its about time..

3. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

i hope it snows 3 feet!!!!!:dizzy: Thumbs Up :D

4. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Definatly excited for some snow in north jersey.

5. 04tundra

04tundra Senior Member

cant get my eyes off the forcast..

6. dooleycorp

dooleycorp Senior Member

good luck to all you PA boys with this storm

7. Canplow

Canplow Senior Member

40 mins north of detriot and dont think were going to hit 2" trigger! we haven't yet why would it change?:cry:

8. ygim

ygim Member

need snow...

9. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Snowing here now!!! 1'' or so,coming down fine and super fluffy,it's about 20* ,so if the weatherman is right and I think he is this time,we're supposed to get upwards of 8''.

10. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I was thrilled with the 5 inches we got. I might be able to pay some bills again.,

11. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

OK, Just got in after 15 hours. I really didn't miss it as much as I thought I did, Lol

12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Was out this morning,can't see whats so fun about plowing:)

13. superdog1

superdog1 Senior Member

Me neither! The thrill went away after about the first 15 minutes, Lol:jester: Oh well, at least I can actually send some bills out and maybe even have some beer $$ left over??payup