1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

omega pull plows anyone?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by H20-32, Oct 11, 2011.

1. H20-32

H20-32 Member

Just found omegapullplow.com anyone know anything about their products?

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

No personal experience. I know one person with them and they dont have any complaints. They only do resid. though

3. wideout

wideout Senior Member
    from iowa

From what you can see on there web-site they look pretty cool

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

www.omegabackblade.com took me a little while trying to find omegapullplow.com lol they look pretty neat!

5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Wish they had a video, I like the color choices. Material looks thin. Interesting.

6. Landgreen

Landgreen Member

I dont know about the cylinders on the inside of moldboard. Asking for trouble IMO. Other than that it appears to be a formidable backblade. Price is reasonable.

7. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

I know Swingwing are mounted on the inside without too many problems, but they also use 1/4" steel wings. I would like to know how you mount the cylinders to a poly or stainless wing moldboard without the bolt pulling through or folding the wing in half.

8. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Those looks pretty sweet. I like the idea of using the poly....no rust and lighter weight. It looks like it lifts pretty high off the ground as well. The lights are a good idea but if you keep your tailgate on you wont be able to open it with the light bracket in the way.

9. LAKESHORESNOW

LAKESHORESNOW Junior Member

Went to their shop in Holland and checked out the blades. Super nice guy. They have put alot of time and thought in the design. I ordered a 8' with power wings. By the way the wings are 1/4" steel not poly. I should have it in a few weeks, I will post pics and video as soon as I have it mounted.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  10. WIPensFan

Is the whole operation of the blade remote controlled, or just the power wings? It doesn't really mention on the web site, it only says the wings are remote controlled. Thanks.

11. LAKESHORESNOW

LAKESHORESNOW Junior Member

It is all remote

12. WIPensFan

Did you get it yet?

13. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Thought I'd bring this thread backup after three years. I just happened to come across their site recently but hadn't heard of them before. Anyone from Michigan given them a try?

They do have a video on the site but I haven't seen one actually moving snow.

http://www.omegabackblade.com/

14. DStrabb

DStrabb Member
    from MI

I do not have one but I know Don the owner pretty well. He builds a nice product and stands behind it. If I was in the market it would be first on my list.