1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Omega Outdoors, LLC

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Omega, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Omega

Omega Member

2. Omega

Omega Member

3. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking little tractor. How is the tinkering going? I've only had 4.5" thus far, so I too have had plenty of thumb twiddle time. I'm guessing that this weather won't bode well for my mowing this summer either as it means it will be above average temps and less rain as well. BLAH. :mad:

4. Omega

Omega Member

unfortunately my picture posting still needs some fine tuning! I like that little tractor, with the spreader and wheel ballast it even handles the 96" bucket without a problem...I also run a kubota about the same setup, it has a fixed bucket so i am stuck with the 72" incher year round but it is a tank:nod: We had a a cool wet summer last season so there is no telling what we will get for mowing this year

5. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

According to Gary Lezak's LRC (my local weatherman), the weather pattern sets up during October - November, so the weather you are seeing in your area now is what you will see this summer. For us, we have had highs in the 50's and we are about 2/3 behind on snow fall for the season. So unfortunately, I'm expecting a hot, dry summer. SUCKS.