1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Omaha, NE!!!!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by foggyjr5, Dec 31, 2006.

1. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

The snow is here, and the trucks dont have enough work, looking for more work. Will sub out and do whatever. Please give me a call at 402-850-9731 if you need any help.

Thanks, Matt Fauglid

2. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

Still here and willing to help, suppose to have another storm this weekend

3. jason t.

jason t. Member

Did Terry T. get ahold of you today?

4. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

No he hasn't, does he need help? I hear that we are suppose to be getting quite a bit of snow this weekend...we'll have to wait and see

5. jason t.

jason t. Member

I gave him your number by I don't think we will be able to use you because of age and contract agreements, sorry.

6. foggyjr5

foggyjr5 Member

Well...

Well thanks anyways, and now that I got to looking at my age on there it is wrong. I am actually 17, not that that really matters. Just let me know if you need anything because I have my truck, and I also have my ATV with a blade on it.

Thanks, Matt

7. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I'd be willing to help out after im done with my route, wish i had the extra work for you foggy, I only have 23 customers this year.

8. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

oh yeah, am wide open if any one needs a back up plow. send me a e mail. omaha ne.