1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

omaha, ne and western ia people? I have trucks available and may need some subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by trqjnky, Aug 8, 2010.

1. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

just wanted to start a current thread on the omaha, ne and western Ia people. I have a 8ft meyer on a 2000 k2500 chevy and a 7,5ft fisher on an 85 k5 blazer. both are available if needed after im done with my accounts. anyone else from the area on here?

also, i own an auto repair shop, so if you have a truck or any other piece of equipment down, i can get ya in real fast. and at odd hours too. i can tow also.
  2. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

where are at
  3. tank99_999

tank99_999 Junior Member

im in omaha too ..
  4. shanemass

shanemass Junior Member

Hey Ya'll, Western Iowa here (CB)... Trqjnky~~ send me an email with you contact info... ~~~shanemass@gmail.com
  5. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

Im in council bluffs.

also i have added a new , well a couple new pieces of equipment.

2005 dodge 2500 with an 8 ft boss straight blade. trying to get wings for it soon.

hi-way v box spreader model p-6
  6. chevskeezy85

chevskeezy85 Junior Member

From omaha too, my normal guy i plow for just decided to close up shop so im out of work for the winter. If anybody needs help let me know 2004 GMC 9 ft boss plow. 500k insurance also.