1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Omaha 12/7/09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by aeronutt, Dec 9, 2009.

1. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

First real storm of the season and I got more hours in than the entire season last year!

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Big fluffy snows are the best.
  3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey papa GV.... can you tell me some stories of big fluffy snowfalls:blush2::laughing:
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sit down boy and let me tell you about snowing before global warming.....

dad in snow (Medium).jpg
  5. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

I love the fluffy stuff
    we got nothing in st. louis
    hate this town
    KC looked like they were deep in it.
  6. JoeCool

JoeCool Senior Member
    from Canada

Wow... is there even a plow on there or just his unprofessional shovel in the back? Glad to see you guys getting snow. In Manitoba we have gotten some but in the Winnipeg area there is nothing to plow and guys are getting itchy.
  7. naturalgreen

i just wanna see when the guy wanted to get his car out
  8. bucket

bucket Junior Member
    from midwest

we only got a couple of inches here in kc. points north like st joe got hammered. this storm teased me like my h.s. girlfriend. :rolleyes:
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

cool picture...you guys got dump on
  10. naturalgreen

my brother in law is a cop in st. joe and sent me phone pictures of all the stranded cars it just angers me looking at nothing here.
  11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics,congrats:drinkup:
  12. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

WOW, Awesome !! Cant imagine that much snow
  13. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

yeah jersey only got 14" march 1st 2009 that last storm of the season... of this year still

im still waiting on our first monster storm like a blizzard, noreaster or something thats 24-36" with high drifts... we'd rake in money hand over fist with all the accounts we have setup and ready for those services. Many of which have hauling services priced out and never utilized.

Id love for nothing more than AFTER a whole storm dumps down, to have 100 billable hours for loaders and trucks too... would make my day/year lol
  14. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

15. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

that snow that fell in omaha and Iowa was no fluffie snow, it was nice and wet which made it a ***** to push when it was coming down at a rate of 2" per hour. some lots had 8"-10" wet stuff to push off. we got a total of 17" been over 20 years since I seen a storm like this.
  16. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a pretty big storm. Lots of plowing going on I bet. How did the D-max push all that snow?
  17. pitrack

pitrack Senior Member

No shiat man, nothing like a storm like that to get you into the plowing mood. Haha