1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ole faithfull- the Jeep

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by LINY Rob, Jan 23, 2006.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

its semi retired now, served me well for many winters, super reilable, I would not hesitate to jump in it and plow for 20 hours straight.

[​IMG]

2. Jeepjimmy

Jeepjimmy Member
    from ny

awesome. only if it snowed! [​IMG]

3. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

I traded my bumper for some plow parts a long time ago, always wanted to put another bumper back on it

the thing was a workhorse, something real stupid might have broken on it now and then, but it always got you home and got the snow cleared

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

My first plow truck was a 76 Jeep Wagoneer. No heat, no defroster, no back window, sometimes no lights and a 7foot Meyer plow. What more could one ask for?

5. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

might be one of the best plowing vehicles ever made, I didnt even have to put ballast in that thing and it would drive like the plow was not even on it. Of course I had the leaf springs done, put some weight in the back and it went through anything.

6. Jeepjimmy

Jeepjimmy Member
    from ny

still waiting for the snow...