1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Older Western

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by moose, Jan 10, 2003.

1. moose

moose Junior Member

After acouple hours of plowing my electric/hydrylic Western will not angle or lift the first time the control is moved to the desired position. If I attempt the position again with more force to the lever it will usually respond. New battery and new electric motor recently installed. Are the cable controls adjustable ? Do I need anew controler ? Thanks.

I'm looking through the Western Isarmatic troubleshooting guide for some suggestions to your problem. When you try angling the first time and it does not work-is your plow motor running? Is the plow angling slow when it starts working again? I'll check back in a little while and see if I can give any tips from the troubleshooting guide (just need a little more info)
  3. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Is everything making contact to make the connection for the elec. to flow inside the controller. using more force sounds like it's trying to make a connection
  4. MLB

MLB Senior Member