1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Older Sno-Way Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by anj4ever6236, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I have an older Sno-Way Plow located in Evanston,IL looking to sell for the best offer i get. I dont know the year or model

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

plow5.jpg

2. Lawn Rover

Lawn Rover Inactive

Can't see it. Is it a 4 way w/ hydraulics?

3. I don't really know lol my dad in law had it and told me to take it but I don't know what kind it is or anything ....o yea I don't even know if it works

4. Lawn Rover

Lawn Rover Inactive

lol, gotcha. Ty for the reply

5. Blazerboy

Blazerboy Junior Member

A part number would be great, or at least how tall and wide the blade is will help a lot.
    Also does it come with some controls and a mount?

6. Ill check the Serial # tomorrow because I am not at home and ill measure the plow to sorry guys I didn't think anyone would actually reply.

7. o and no mount or control comes with it.

8. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Looks like a 24 series to me. I can see the serial # tag in the 1st pic but due to the size of the photo can't make it out.

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I agree with Toby, its a 24 series with down pressure. Enlarge it and you can see it has the down pressure control block. The relationship between height and width makes me think 80" maybe even 72".

10. the thing is for this plow I asked the dealer and they said they didn't make mounts for it anymore

11. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

For what vehicle?

12. I was looking for the mount for my 2003 chevy 2500 and I'm guessing all

13. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

99100612 it is still availalbe

14. yes it is I got the serial number 24D100528 and its a 6.5 or 7 Let's start the offer at 600 give me your best offer no offer denied cash only....please no smart talking.

15. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Whats scrap price!!!! LOL no just a thought since the farther you read the the thread the worse it gets!!

16. lol I was going to scrap it but decided to put it here maybe someone wants it

17. ANY offers??????

18. 300????? no offer denied trying to get it out asap got a offer of 280. any others??

19. jblatti13

jblatti13 Senior Member

is the plow with you in evanston? id like to give ya 300 but am skeptical without seeing it.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  20. Sorry man I just sold it like 1hour ago someone took it for $120 wanted more but o well no one was making offers. I mean the plow was crap but a plow is a plow I see some plows rusty a$$ fudge with holes selling for almost 200 this plow had minor rust plastic was still there in good condition. Thanks for your interest