1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

older plow on 2000 chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by ford6.0diesel, Oct 7, 2014.

1. ford6.0diesel

ford6.0diesel Junior Member
    from a

Ive searched but havent seen anything about this. I have an older fisher plow off an 88 chevy and the truck died finally. All electric over hydraulic so thats not an issue. Im just wondering if anyone knows if there is a mount I can buy for my other yard truck, 2000 chevy 1/2 ton thats I can mount this plow to. I dont care if the headgear stays on all the time whereas its just a farm truck. Thanks

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What plow, what mounting are you looking for?

3. ford6.0diesel

from a

Its like a speedcaster but has been rebuilt to be entirety electric over hydraulic. Electric control and 12v power is all thats needed from the truck. However it mounts to the old stlyle ears where the headgear bolts to the push plates. I just didnt know if there was anyway to get an older stlye push plate on a 2000 chevy.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure there's is, need to fab up yourself tho

5. ford6.0diesel

from a

Ok thanks that's what I figured