1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

older meyers plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by docsgmc, Dec 3, 2008.

1. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

i have the 7.5 classic plow and i did a litle touch up work on it.......my ??? is that i cleaned some of the rust spots and primed the plow and now i want to paint it so a bought the myers plow paint...the paint says it needs 2 weeks to to dry complete before i can use it.and its a litle cold on long island....should i use it or use some other paint??:dizzy:

2. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

no idea. i use rustoleum safety yellow on all my plows. i have over 20 years on it with only minor touchups.

3. rocknrollrednec

rocknrollrednec Senior Member

I've used duplicolor spray on bedliner to cover up stuff like that. it's not pretty...but durable, and you can use it again the next day. (I have a lot of repairs, so I'm more concerned with quick, cheap, easy and effective over looks)