1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Older Meyers 7.5' complete plow assembly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dinosaur, Aug 5, 2013.

1. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

Don't know the exact model, but it came off a 1979 Dodge Truck. It's the original Dodge Sno Commander/Fighter set up. Engine driven pump w/ the control valves mounted on the inner fender. As of this writing, I can only find 1 of the control rods, but I'm still looking.
    7.5' blade, all mounting pieces for the truck frame (I don't know if this would fit other years or makes, but I do know the 1975-'79 Dodges were the same). The blade and cylinders haven't been used in a few years as this was a backup system to my regular 1975 Dodge (that was advertised for sale here earlier). Truck is gone so I don't need the spare parts, thus the extra pump.

I will ship on your dime. It'll be on an 8'x4' pallet weighting 750lbs I'm guessing from 18017 zip.

$750 for the complete setup. I will part out if you need something let me know. I have a tractor to help load and if you need some extra parts for the '75-'79 Dodge Trucks I'm finding some parts for them as I'm cleaning up.

Ray 610-417-4436 or email

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02797.jpg

DSC02799.jpg

DSC02800.jpg

2. wva

wva Member

hi I have a '79 dodge and was wondering what extra parts you have you could e-mail me at rpoling@outlook.com or list it here thank in advance. Richard

3. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

If anybody else is interested in some '75-'79 Dodge parts,
    I have a set of drive shafts, front and rear, 2 different style door mount mirrors 1 set looks likea later '81 style and a radiator shroud. I might have small items like a timing chain, radiator hoses, who knows what else is buried in the garage.
    I came across some small items from a ’47 Dodge I used to have (nose trim, cowl lights, parking brake handle, and who knows what else I’ll find if I dig far enough).

4. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

so nobody has an older truck they need a plow for?

5. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

I have both control rods, and was told that this would fit a '72 to '79 Dodge truck.

6. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

snows fallen somewhere, so throw me your best offer. I will even part out so let me know your needs