1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

older fisher harness question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pipelayer, Mar 24, 2014.

1. pipelayer

pipelayer Senior Member
    from CT

ok, so i have one fisher harness question im using on my ford. i have a 3 plug plow, 8 foot straight blade, and my old harness for the lights, was all the pins that would fill the plugs on the plow, this one i bought used off an older truck, with a 4 port module, and the plug only has 4 pins or so, it runs the headlights, the plow has power and the solenoids work, so the other two harnesses are working as they should, but i have NO signal lights, they dont even illuminate like a parking light. i do have intensifiers on the plow, so that could be it, because this style plus was out before intensifiers, but can i get the plug with more pins on it and cut and splice it in?
  2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

splice wires

you have to splice into the directional, left and right and splice into the marker lights on the d side.