1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

older E47 no crossover??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by plybelvedere57, Feb 22, 2011.

1. plybelvedere57

plybelvedere57 Junior Member

Hi, I have an older E47 don't look like its been used much at all. worked perfect last year ans early this season then wont angle left or right the pump motor runs both ways and sounds like its not even straigning. the angle block has no crossover valve and also has a cap /plug on the bottom side of block directly under the angle hose connections. any repair info out there. any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Brian

2. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

Does it go up and down okay?

3. plybelvedere57

plybelvedere57 Junior Member

E47

hi, yes up and down fine.
    I removed complete angle block today took it completly apart and found the bolt/plugs directly under the angle hoses have a spring and a taper seat in them both of the springs are shattered in many pieces. I believe these to be an early design to protect plow as newer has crossover valve. now my problem is where to get a set of these springs and what part to ask for. I have many parts manuals from meyer but none like this anyone have any help. I will try to get pics tomorrow . I took this apart at my jobs. Thanks again Brian

4. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

e bay item number 120684083745 hrvy the snowplow store old school crossover releife springs