1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Older Boss rt3 problems

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by jmixell, Feb 14, 2014.

1. jmixell

jmixell Junior Member

Hi I am new to the whole plow thing. (I know I Know). My problem is I have an older boss rt3. Bought it from a friend and everything worked great after replacing the pump motor for the last week or so. I hooked the plow back up today and now it doesn't want to angle to the right. What's questionable is the fact that it goes up and down just fine. When in the up poss. I can grab the blade and angle it left to right by hand.... Any suggestions?
  2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

Make sure that the wiring plug it clean, greased and plugged in all the way.
  3. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Could he have air in it from the pump swap and thats why he can move it by hand?