1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

old western plow question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Plowgirl30, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Plowgirl30

Plowgirl30 Junior Member

Hey guys, I have a question. I have the cable style lever I think it is called a T-Stick? Anyway it is pretty large..here is the problem I am not sure where to mount it. I have it on a 90 Jeep wrangler it is a 5 speed so it is tight in there to begin with. Does anyone have any ideas where and how i can mount that thing?

2. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

PG 30.......Western had/has 2 mounting brackets for the old style cable controller. 1 was a stand up tower that would mount on the floor on the trans. hump. The other was a bracket that mounted to the dash.

You have a stick? Hmmm........I think the dash mount bracket is what your looking for.

I don't think there are any pics of the brackets and or controller on the http://www.westernplows.com web site. Not even sure if they are made anymore. But its worth a search there............

Prob. if you need one post here........or the equipment thread.
    I am sure a fellow plowhead has one hanging around for a song !............geo :drinkup: