1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old western 7.6 price $$$?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by terrapro, Sep 4, 2009.

1. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I have been trying to equip another truck and ran across a guy that was selling an older behind the bumper mount western in pretty darn good shape with everything but the controller to go on an early 90's f-250. It even had the bumper from the old truck sitting there on the ground with it.

Well my price he gave me was $300. Sounds like a steal to me but what do you guys think?

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

If it fits your truck buy it. The older cable style are very reliable. I have a used controller with cables I will sell if your interested. Send me a pm.

3. terrapro

from MI

I am looking at an 87 f-250, not sure if the mount will fit this truck. Hoping it will or could with alittle work.

PM me with a price on that controller with cables, I am interested. Where in MI are you?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Detroit area but I could send it. 70.00 with the cables.

5. #1 plowtech

#1 plowtech Senior Member

You may take a look on ebay, there were some used controllers as well as new.
    There was a new O.E.M. controller for about 175.00 ,nice price in my opinion.
    used (no warranty) ebay item# 250493052519
    new :) ebay item# 130327945613
    Good luck,PT

6. terrapro

from MI

Okay I will let you know. Thanks!