1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old U-13 Plow Need Help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowdozer, Oct 16, 2006.

1. snowdozer

snowdozer Junior Member

i HAVE A MEYER PLOW THAT HAS THE U13 PUMP. i AM TRYING TO FIND A MANUAL SO I CAN GET PARTS FOR MY PUMP IF THEY EVEN MAKE THEM ANY MORE. I AM LOOKING FOR A CABLE THAT CONNECTS TO THE VALVE THAT RAISES AND LOWERS MY PLOW. THIS CABLE PUSHES THE VALVE IN TO LOWER THE PLOW AND WHEN IT IS PULLED OUT IT RAISES THE PLOW. DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS PART OR A MANUAL OR PARTS LIST FOR THIS PUMP.THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

2. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We have a ton of parts for the U-13 pump used and N.O.S. parts
    Call 610-488-1450
    Storks Auto

3. kstt

kstt Junior Member

Any auto-part store will have a generic push/pull cable control that you could use. I was able to get a nice heavy-duty one from McMaster-Carr. The one's from Pep Boys, NAPA, etc., are a little whimpy, but they'll work. A truck supply dealer may have one as a lot of the old trucks had the pull choke cable.