1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old style Meyer Pump Question, I have never seen one of these

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowboyBlake, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Hello everybody, I am new to joining the site but have been viewing the place for a couple months now. I have the chance to buy a Brand New Meyer Pump in the box. It is from 1967 and has never been used. It is a electric over hydraulic like and E-47, except the valve on it is cable operated. It does have hydraulic angling on it. I thought on the box it had something like a U13 on it or something. What is one of these worth? It comes with all the cables and wiring to put it in. Thanks a lot. You guys on here are great.
  2. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

I would definitely stay away from the U-13 since it is obsolete with no parts available. Can't even get the control cables. Meyer stopped production on these over 30 years ago.
  3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

If it works and its real cheap and you have nothing else what do you have to lose? If nothing else its a spare
  4. Does anybody else have any idea what one of these is worth??
    thanks a lot guys.
  5. Hey guys, I KNOW somebody has an idea what this thing is worth. I need to have an idea, otherwise the guy is gonna sell it before I can get back to him. PLEASE let me know.
    Thanks a lot.
  6. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I wouldn't buy it for more than 50$ its outdated, new or not
  7. Murf67

Murf67 Member

Is it similar to the E46 pump? they get STUPID money on E-bay for these...I have seen them go for 200-250.00 and as the others say you can't get parts
  8. isky454

isky454 Junior Member
    from pa

cable operated meyers

I am interested in the plow pump cable operated meyers. Let me know if you still have it.