1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

old style fisher parts?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Jeepjimmy, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Jeepjimmy

Jeepjimmy Member
    from ny

where to find old style fisher parts. i have a fisher speedcast G. with a belt driven pump and external control valve. where can i find replacement parts for this old style setup?

2. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

Try your local Fisher dealer. They still carry most (if not all) of the parts for the older setups.

jp

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Any chance you can post a pic of the mounting of your belt drive system in the Jeep?

4. tvpierce

tvpierce Senior Member
    from Maine

I have a pix somewhere, I'll look for it. If I can't find it, I can just snap another one.

Before I installed the setup on my jeep, I made a template of the mounting bracket -- because Fisher doesn't make them any more, and I figured someone might need to make one.

If I can find the template, do you need a scan of that too?

jp

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Yeah I had built one for my brothers Jeep.

I am trying to help someone else now determine if they have the correct mount for a Jeep or if I need to make a bracket for them. A scan of the bracket would be perfect.

If they have the right one they will just use it, otherwise I will have to copy mine.

6. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

I'd say your best bet is online for parts, or go to a junkyard.

-Thann