1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old storm pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 06HD BOSS, Jan 8, 2007.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Found some old pics on my other computer today. This was from a storm in Jan 2003. i think we got like 18"out of this one. but that season was something else...it was snowing like every 5-7 days like clockwork & getting on average 4-6" per storm. Felt good to see these pics, but makes me frustrated now since we havent seen sh*t yet.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  2. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

hey I'm in connecticut and I feel your pain, also. Must have rained 3 inches today:mad: . It will never snow enough if at all to make up for the lack of snowfall so far. This sucks.
  3. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

That first picture is a postcard shot. I'd save that one for sure, nice snag.

Be nice if we could get something. Whats worse, is all this rain we've had over the past month could have easily been snow. Oh well. Mother nature plays hard to get. Theres still plenty of time left for things turn around.

Anyway, thanks for the pictures.
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thanks, yeah that 1st pic used to be my background for a while. I had so many more on my other computer from the past years but lost most of them somehow.
  5. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

Nice pics........Miss those days....anybody know where the snow went on vaction....