1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

old snoway plow

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by skplowguy, Jan 21, 2006.

1. skplowguy

skplowguy Junior Member
    from Alaska

I bought a truck that came with a snoway plow. I have no idea how to tell what kind it is. There is a sticker on the front that says badg'rrr tough. The plow is orange. Also, when I try to move the plow up or down or left or right, i get nothing. Anyone have any ideas. All help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

There should be model/serial #'s stamped on the moldboard frame and A-frame. Pull those #'s off and email Snoway they will send you all of the owners/service manuals for it.

For your problems grab a set of jumper cables and hook them up to the pump motor. If it runs look for a problem with the solenoid or the wiring.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Is there 12 volts going to the control box, and does it have a good ground? If the plow doesn't get instructions it don't know what to do.