1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old snow way moubt

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fred886, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Fred886

Fred886 Member

I have an old snow way mount, it's for a smaller vehicle like an s-10, Jeep Wrangler or ranger. It's the 3 pin mount system. I'm asking 100. I can't post pictures from my phone but I can text them if interested. Thank you.

2. EWSplow

EWSplow Senior Member

Can you upload a picture and provide dimentions?

3. Fred886

Fred886 Member

Is there a way to upload pictures from my iPhone? If not I'll get on the computer tomorrow and load them up here

4. Ty27

Ty27 Senior Member

Yes there is. You have to pull the site up on a desk top version.(it will say this when you go into safari and click on plowsite then pull it down, it should be there.) log in, then click where you want to post a reply, it should say go advanced at the bottom, click that. Then once you've clicked go advanced the plowsite emojis and everything will pop up (just like on a computer). Click on the paper clip, then it should take you to an upload file page. Click upload file, then it should say take photo or video or choose from library. Click whichever. Once you have uploaded an image, ex out of that and go back to the desk top version page. It might be there or it may say upload image, click that if it isn't there. Then just upload the post.

Hope this helped, if you need more help there is a sticky at the top of the page in the equipment pics forum.