1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

old sno-way plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by rwrench33, Nov 29, 2011.

1. rwrench33

rwrench33 Junior Member
    from IL

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site and new to posting, so gonna try to figure it out, as i go. so, Here's what I got.Picked up an old sno-way 7.5 ft. w/power down from a scraper last night. never even seen one of them before. (been all western for 20+ years) Motor, valves, and everything were stuck. Well, 1 can PB blaster and about 6 cans a beer,today, it's jumpin and flopin all over the floor. So , now I think I'll keep-er. From what I've learned today, might be a 24d or 25d series. No ser. # sticker on A-frame what-so-ever.It has a Fenner pump and a 9 pin round connector. I'm lookin for a used, truck side harness and controller, or some tips on building one. Hope to hear from basher too, looks like he knows the sno-way stuff.
  2. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

Thats a good plow so you need just the harness and the box. Let me get my book out and find you tbe part# for you and basher will be around some time he is a snoway god :)

I do love my Z just not now
  3. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

Ok the controller (rocker switch) # is 99100012 that has all the harness from the box next is the engine harmess pt#is 96100307 you all so need pt#961000200that is harness bag and control parts from the circuit breaker 150amp,solenoid,and other stuff if you want
    a joystick the pn# is 96101169.and the harness pn# is 96100313/ it would be great if you had a sn# so you could get a manual the numbers I gave ypu are for 24D/25D serial numbers after 100000 hope it helps.

I love my Z just not now
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Forget the Joystick, not available. We have all the harnesses and controls in stock. Shoot me an email at snowtech@snowayparts.com I'll send you the parts/owners /mechanic's manuals and some prices. I don't have any used.