1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old plower new to site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by scotboy, Feb 6, 2014.

1. scotboy

scotboy Junior Member
    from Il

I have so much fun reading everything on this site thought I would try and join I am slow with all the posting rules I started with a 48 jeep with a 6 footer I use a 92 dodge with 7.5 now if that doesn't work the John Deere 8300 with 12 foot dozer blade has not let me down yet

Jordan

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome to PS.

3. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

Welcome I am older started with a 1935 International with 8ft good roads plow with monarch manual pump. Upgraded to jeeps when they were new. Shovels went from wood to plastic over the years. I forgot everything else

4. LopatLT7495

LopatLT7495 Member

Welcome to PS.

5. scotboy

scotboy Junior Member
    from Il

Thank you for the welcomes kimber750, fireball, and lopatt7495. I think you may have some years on me fireball but I was born in the wrong decade, I thought as a newby I had to post here, I am not new to snowplowing, just new to googling snowplowing, after I help get the kids to bed and grab a leinenkugels
    Lopat my 92 . 5.9 cummins was pushing 300k when the od quit 10 years ago,started and ran pretty good when it was 35 degrees below zero. Again thank you for you welcomes!

6. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Welcome to plowsite, lots of good info and members here.

7. scotboy

scotboy Junior Member
    from Il

Thank you for the welcome scott3430 I have to ask is Scott your first or last name ? its my last name and I'm proud of it !!

8. scotboy

scotboy Junior Member
    from Il

snow plow

thought id show a pic of my big plow