1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old plow vid!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by tls22, Apr 4, 2008.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Found this today on the comp....sorry im a little shaky with the free hand!:dizzy:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i250.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid250.photobucket.com/albums/gg278/tls22/snowplow35.flv">

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  2. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

vid looks good that's a nice skid steer. It didn't look like a lot of snow their you have a zero tollerance contract for the dealer or just the way maybe it looks? Either way nice vid.

3. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

That video cant be too old, "What kind gone" isnt that old, or at least hasnt been on the local station for long. Nice video! And REALLY nice Cat.

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Lol yeah by the time i took that vid there was about a inch....we had 4 inches on the ground! It was the first event of the year, we had to go out there before the 2-3 inches of rain wash it away! That vid was taken around 5am! Thanks for the comment!:drinkup:

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah, it was the first vid of the year! I forgot about it, so i guess its not that old! Thanks for the comments! :drinkup:

6. fordplowkid

fordplowkid Member

man i miss plowing in the skid loader sweet vid and great music
    ford power

7. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

good music and awesome machine

8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice stuff. id really have to trust an operator to push a box in a brand new car lot lol :cool:

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice video

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks man, yeah i cant wait for next winter!
    Thanks man, let it snow!
    Yeah its all about trust...they are good with it! Plus i like to take chances!:rolleyes:

Thanksussmileyflag

11. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

you need to make a buzzer at the end of the video so i know to wake up when it over, lol

just kidding, nice video!

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Now now doug just because u had one snowy year does not mean ur mr plow!:rolleyes: Perhaps u should go cut some grass, ur always typing and not working!