1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old plow company

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by sglucklich, Jan 4, 2006.

1. sglucklich

sglucklich Junior Member

Maybe this is the wrong place to ask... but I'm looking for an old type of plow. Actually, an old company that made plows for Flat Fender Dodge Power Wagons ('46-'68). The company was called Good Roads Machinery and was located in Minerva Ohio. They had V-type, reversable, and one way plows that were interchangeable with one mount on the truck. The sales literature I've seen was from the 1950's. Anyone with info on where I could find this type of equipment or where the company is located now, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Sam.

2. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

3. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

plow

i live about an hour frum there next time i go threw i'll stop an ask one of the local's if they know anything about it, i'm sure it's long out of business though!

4. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

Good Roads went out of business some time ago. The name may have been bought by another company (like Hiniker was) but the company is no more. They made alot of things- started out making graders and such at the turn of the century.

5. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

A good place to look would be to call Steve at Vintage Power Wagons,
    There in Fairfield Iowa, And the Power Wagon Advertiser are two places to start, you may have to ask around a little ,but some one there will know of one.