1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old model

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by truckrider814, Dec 29, 2010.

1. truckrider814

truckrider814 Junior Member
    from va

My neighbor has offered me his old 8' blade. that's all he has the rest (pump, mount, controls) were gone when his truck was stolen. It's an Uni-mount, besides the three things im missing what else do i need? I plan on mounting this on my 91 f-150 and do some light side work for him.

Thanks Kyle

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Mount, Pump and controls are about it if you are getting a blade only , does it have the pump mounting assembly attached to the blade yet ? Picture of what you have or are getting?

I can probably help you out with the Electrical side as I probably have a control harness , headlight harness, Joystick controller, relays, battery wires and solenoid.

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com if I can be of any help.

TOM

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Doesn't sound like a Unimount to me

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

You're probably right , the more I read , the more I wonder......:rolleyes:

TOM

5. 01lariat

01lariat Member

Makes for a nice blade for a skid steer mount.

6. truckrider814

truckrider814 Junior Member
    from va

Im pretty sure i saw unimount written on it, also it's in better condition than the ultramount he's got on his bronco so if they was the same i think he'd swap over. Im not going to be able to use it this year cause i have alot i need to my truck before i can even think about putting a plow on it im just trying to get a parts list so i know what i have to get before next season. I can't get pictures at the moment someone tried to steal some of his equipment so he moved it to a fenced in yard in the next state. but i'll double check and make sure what kind it is.

thanks