1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old Meyer Manual Angle plow and Dodge Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MatthewG, Sep 25, 2009.

1. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

As title states 7.5 Manual angle plow is currently outfitted to 1970 Dodge power wagon. We are taking this truck and plow to the junk yard next Saturday (Oct. 3). If anyone is interested let me know, might make a cool project plow for skidsteer or you can use the truck and plow as is. The truck does run and does plow. You can have the truck also, we have the title. Make an offer it doesnt have to be much as we will accept scrap yard prices. Or maybe you can have the truck and plow to scrap yourself.

Located at zip code 18071, Palmerton PA.

I have a big skidsteer to load truck or plow on your trailer if needed.

Thank you,
    Matt
    610 393 8363

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

im sick of seeing people scrap restorable old iron such as that. just today i saw a clean mid 70s f-250 with a plow on its way to the scrape yard. what in the world makes you wanna scrap a 1970 dodge like that. you people act like those are easy to find not completly rotted out.

3. MatthewG

Not sure what your getting at here chief. Its a rotted piece of crap that Dad owned since 1984, it has served its purpose well, but we have a newer truck now and this is not exactly a cream puff, so if noone is interested witin the next 7 days, scrap metal it is $8 per 100 pounds is good enough for me.

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

if i wanted to save that truck how much would it cost me and do you have a tital?

5. MatthewG

Im thinking 300 since I was just offered 250 and yes we have the title, we have owned it for 25 years, but it is really rough.

Thanks

6. MatthewG

Sold Please remove