1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old fisher joystick question electric

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by brad96z28, Nov 9, 2008.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I have several older fisher joysticks they have a strange black 6 pin connector.They must be from a electric conventional mount set up. Do they make an adaptor to be able to use them on minute mount wiring?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I know of no adapter ever made for converting the old molded connector plugs into the newer white Molex style connectors Brad.

But you can cut the old plug off the controller and replace it with the newer white 6 pin Molex plug as they're nothing special...you can get the 6 pin connector housing and pins as a kit at any local Radio Shack.

3. brad96z28

Ok thanks for the info. I have an adaptor but its backwards?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yep there were adapters to go from the old harness to the newer white connector joy stick (service components) but not the way you need to go (vise versa).

5. brad96z28

Figuers. But I will make something up, thanks again. Im gona use the end from that adaptor. Would not mind getting a few of those same adaptors for the ends. I bought a lot of those controllers for resale.