1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old Curtis Plow Parts

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by slimjim719, Dec 28, 2010.

1. slimjim719

slimjim719 Junior Member
    from 06238

I plow with 3000, but my neighbor has a much older curtis. A model before the hitch n run plows. We are having difficulty finding parts for it and it is now down. He took it to the local dealer who said they could not get the parts nor did they have a schematic. They told him it was a problem with a gate valve in the pump or pump housing. Does anyone know what the issue could be, how to remedy it, and where to get the parts?
    The poor guy is counting on this plow for his winter income.

Thanks.

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The sno pro 2000 uses the same pump as the 3000 with a different manifold we have the hydraulic parts for the 2000.

3. slimjim719

slimjim719 Junior Member
    from 06238

Thanks

I will pass that info along to him. He was able to get it apart and found a clogged screen. He cleaned it out and reassembled it, but now the plow will go up, left, and right and will not go into float. Any ideas? As far as parts, do you have a number he can call if he needs them?

4. snowbuster1

snowbuster1 Member

got a sno pro 3000 goes up and down ,but won't go left or right any suggestion what it could be. Thanks.

5. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

The angle valve is the one at the bottom of the manifold check if you have power and ground at the white and blue wire if you do remove the valve from the manifold and clean it.