1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

old commercial dodge trucks

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Whitlawn, Oct 5, 2000.

1. Whitlawn

Whitlawn Junior Member

hello, My name is Tc, and I run a lawn care business in St. Louis. I wandering if any of you guys out there know where I
    can buy some old 1960's or 1970's dodge commercial trucks. The below is a list of the models of trucks dodge made back
    then that I am interested in buying.

model list of old commercial dodge trucks

LCF's(Low Cab Forwards) C500-1100 Gas or diesel single axle
    D/W 500-800 series medium duty gas single axle
    Karyvan 1 ton box trucks( single wheel & dual wheel versions)
    D/W 300 1 ton pickup cab chassis gas(2wd & 4wd)

If you know of a used commercial truck dealer, or an individual who has one in reasonable shape prices them
    between $100-$8000. please send me an email.

2. IRISH

IRISH Junior Member

E- mail me your adress
    let me know your e-mail adress i have some names and numbers you may be interested in I know 1 guy who has several trucks around these years for sale all dodge

3. justa hick

justa hick Junior Member

I have a friend who has a couple of the LCF dodges these are located in Pa e mail me if intrested..
  4. Whitlawn

Whitlawn Junior Member

lcf dodges

Dear, stulltruck, I would be very interested in your friend's dodges. My phone number is (314)962-4019. or
    send me an email at http://www.thomas@nightmail.com. Give me your
    name address, and phone number so I can contact you.
    Send any pictures to

Tom Whittaker
    700 Cornell Ave
    St. louis Mo 63119

Hope to hear from you soon!