1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old Cable style western plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jfleming, Nov 29, 2014.

1. jfleming

jfleming Member

I have torn down the entire hydraulics system for a complete rebuild. What I need to replace is the cable linkage housing rotor shaft. This is the shaft the that cable lever hooks onto. I can not find a part number in any of the diagrams for this shaft. This is on the 4way valve

Any help would be appreciated....

SKYNYRD Senior Member

not sure if this will be of any help. it's a page i saved out of a cataloge that's 10 years old. it shows parts that are no longer on the website. i use it as a reference point at times since it shows the oem part#'s. i had to crop it and resize it in order for it to upload so, hopefully it's still readable

western pump1.jpg

western pump2.jpg
  3. jfleming

jfleming Member

Its the shaft sticking of the block labeled 55, in which part labeled 42 and the flat head and star wash thread into when assembled.....

SKYNYRD Senior Member

it would be the one part that doesn't have a part# with it:mad:
  5. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana