1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old Blade vs MM Blade

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chcav1218, Aug 23, 2008.

1. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Is the blade on the older minute mount (with self contained hydraulics) the same as the old Speedcaster blade? Are they interchangealbe?

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

Change of Wording

Ok, I guess I can word this better. Are the A Frames the same, as in, would I be able to put the head gear from a minute mount on one of those old plows, or could I put one of those old plows on the headgear I've got. I was just curioes because my uncle has got an old speedcaster he's trying to unload.

3. 6.5LTDFisher

6.5LTDFisher Member

it should you need to measure the distance from the hole to hole on the A frame and the distance on the Head Gear for a Minute Mount. I believe 8 foot HD plows will work for the HD Minute Mounts... So yes im pretty sure it should work.