1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Old 4-pin wiring on Fisher lights

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Ding, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Ding

Ding Member

Does anyone know where to find connectors that fit the old 4-pin plugs used on lights in the 70's?

These are the plugs that resemble the 4-wire flat plugs used on light trailers, only the pins are arranged in a square configuration. 2 pins are exposed, and 2 pins are enclosed.

Anybody got any sources for older wiring connectors?

2. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

mine went bad on me i went to the auto parts store and just purchased some trailer plugs and wired those in.

3. Ding

Ding Member

Guess I could do that, I have lots of 4 wire flat connectors in a drawer over there.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I seen a set of the old Fisher full size round headlights with turn signals for $35 at a surplus junk store. They were never used, still in a the box.Should of bought them,went back the next day they were gone.

5. Ding

Ding Member

I wired in some 2-pin plugs that fit the 4-pin (square) plugs. Works fine for now.