1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

okay, any of you own this tractor?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dayexco, Apr 11, 2011.

1. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That is crazy. :dizzy::eek:

3. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

That is insane. Amazing how the tractor just keeps going in a radius. You'd think after smashing into the cars or curb that it would turn in a different direction.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

thats is nutz alot of damage

5. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Rumor says Clintar

6. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

No rumor as the Clintar logo is on the side

I hope these idiot's insurance goes thru the roof

7. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

whose insurance go thru the roof? are JD ag tractors like their front end loaders/excavators? all keyed alike? somebody might have broken into cab, hotwired it, and set it in motion. i don't think we should wish bad luck on somebody just because of an event like this until we know what really happened?

8. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

...same key unless you ask or a custom one!

9. Drew2010

Drew2010 Senior Member

Yeah my guess is someone threw it in foreword gear and off it went... I doubt if it really had anything to do with the company who owned it.
    If I was watching this happen I would have ran up and stopped the damn thing... It wasnt going that fast... Easily could have jumped on pulled the door and pushed the clutch and brake and got it shut down.

10. NJjunior973

NJjunior973 Senior Member
    from NW NJ

hahahahahahahahaha i hate to laugh, but that sucks. that''s wild

11. tailboardtech

tailboardtech Senior Member

that tractor looked brand new :cry:

12. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

dang... that sucks.

however, very entertaining :laughing:

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Saw that on youtube, next time pay your snow plowing bill! lol

14. haulerman

haulerman Junior Member

guess someones profit margin just shrunk this year !!!!!!!!!

15. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

Its funny has hell so long as its not your tractor, cars or building.

16. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

The police officer chasing after it in the car with the lights on was a big help!!! I thought that was kinda funny! Its good no one got hurt and it didn't crash through the building. I'll bet the tractor is fine but the plow has some damage....maybe i'm being optimistic lol

17. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Being a guy who watched it on the internet, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. It looked really funny just going in circles smashing everything. As a fire chief however, the fireman chasing the tractor wouldn't have some splainin' to do, none of my training ever said that was a good idea.

18. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

yeah, that fireman was risking his life- one slip and he would have been a pancake. At least should have taken off the turn-out bottoms so he could run. Cops showed typical expertise in such a situation- zero.

I would suspect it was vandel setting it going, but I also suspect, based on the low life appearance of the contractor plowing the local Walmart here someone left the key in it...

What surprises me the most is that the lamp post stopped it after pushing those cars like nothing. I hit on similar many years ago in a much lighter and weaker s-10, and nearly knocked the thing over.

19. The PuSher MaN

The PuSher MaN Senior Member

I would have ran in and stopped the thing, but watching it online I was rooting for it to hit the cars and sure enough.... LOL

20. snowplowchick

snowplowchick Senior Member

That is unbelievable. Wow. Good luck renewing that policy.