1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, who done it?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 06HD BOSS, Jun 14, 2008.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

which one of you knuckle-heads is this? lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9WLSZXmU9Q&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t9WLSZXmU9Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't nickv have an older ford with a TripEdge Fisher on it?

Now say you hit something that bit with a trip edge, will it still trip on it and save your transmission?;)
  3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

see, thats another reason trip edges are soooo much better, they work great for pushing cars. And i dont know about you guys, but theres cauntless times that i absolutely need to push cars and thats why i have a fisher:jester: .....and no, that is not me haha
  4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

We need someone to photoshop the truck black so it can be you. Your truck is black right? lol
  5. 06HD BOSS

Nick, you ready to sell me your truck yet? lol
  6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

so thats how you get around the cars! All this time and i been plowing around them.
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nobody was suppose to see my trick on how I completely clean up a parking lot.
  8. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

mark - yup its black, no fun to keep it clean haha.

06 - nope! haha but the price of fuel has it sitting a lot, been driving the jetta, fuel is 4.99 in town, its killing me
  9. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

That 7.3 has no problem moving the car, gotta love the obs powerstrokes! Any one notice the police suv in the backround?
  10. 06HD BOSS

Nick just let me know man lol :) Also diesel is 5.11 around me.

Ideal- i saw that before, somebody probably parked there illegally and the cop okayed the move or something
  11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

wow...wonder if hell have that lot next season
  12. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

13. Indy

Indy Senior Member

looks like a police impound lot, if you look quickly the car being pushed has major front and hood damage........nice Idea for a full clean up though.......kinda like car bowling:jester:
  14. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

man i didnt think my cousin was gonna put that on youtube. lol

(not actually my vid or my cousins)
  15. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

Love seeing this video i have wished i could do that so many times, and its really nice seeing plowsite so active in the off season if we may call it.
  16. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I think your probably right. The police officer probably had to let them in or something. And he probably wanted to watch! lol
  17. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

as fun as it looks thats why we pay so much for plowing insurance lol wish i could do that

x2 on seeing so much going on here during the off season. kida depressing seeing the count down on grandveiws sig just like a big weight thats ready to come crashing down on you