1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ok Who Did It????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

ok,weather addvisery, 3 -6 inches of snow expected......im all ready to go.........1/2 inch falls. who stole it??? some one has stolen our snow..i want to know where it is...PLEASE SEND IT BACK!!!!!!

2. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

(Raises hands) Ok its my fault down here in Bloomington, I had to put the plow on early. I scared it away. May if we turn on a big vaccume we can suck the system back over us for a while. :rolleyes:

3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Look kid, we should have never bought shovels :cry:

4. Vaughn Schultz

Is it some how amusing for weather men to watch us scramble around over nothing? do they get some kind of kick out of it? Are we some type of clown? here for their amusement? :angry:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  5. BIG M

BIG M Member

We here in Jersey didn't take your snow, all we're getting is lots of rain.
    But you can have some if you'd like.

6. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

We have come up with a web site for your problem or at least a new name for the weather service. LOL. www dot weather dot wrong.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

thats pretty good plowjocky, i like that one..wrong is rite.

8. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

we stole your snow up here in MI. got anywhere from 4-8 in. but now its 40 out and melting. luckily i already plowed for 9 hrs. :)

9. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

we got it

we got around 3 inches in the brighton area

10. Rhinohd

Rhinohd Member

We got around 4 inches here in Lake in the Hills! Too bad all my accounts are in Wheeling. They got next to nothing! I did pick up a lot from a buddy and it took about 2 hours (very grateful for the bone). Other then that I sat and watched the snow fall and not get to make any big money.

11. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I know how you feel . I was up all night too waiting for the snow to fall , oh well. hopefully it doesnt snow utill the middle of next week , my truck is going to the dealership for some recall repairs today. It wont be done untill mon/tue next week. Dont want to miss a storm cause the truck is out....

12. Vaughn Schultz

Tearing out the old trany today, In the same boat your in.

13. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

we got 4 inches in lake in the hills, algonquin, crystal lake. I started around 11pm and ended about 7am. Everything went smooth. Took a break and stopped at dennys around 3 in the morning (nasty and overpriced)!

14. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Its ok grass, remember we bought shovels the other day...

15. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

i heard on the radio that 3-5 inches fell on the outter permiter of the detriot citys, but yet the sun was out today, quite odd.

16. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Im just bummed that ther wasnt even enough to have some fun in....

17. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

What are they doing to your truck? Must be some major recall work. When you drop it off tell them you need back On Friday. That gives them 2 days. Good luck. Hopefully it is nothing to major or a recall.

18. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

must be nice, lucky if we picked up 3 inches of wet stuff in lower michigan. thanksgiving day was nice though with the 8 inches we received.

19. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Young pup , about two months i was returnig from my grandparents house in pa, and on the way home , about 400 miles away , the hood unlatched and wrapped itself around the front window. There is a recall on the hood latch so dodge is putting on a new hood , grille , hinges , latches and windshield that is cracked bad..free of charge. great customer service at that dealer i might add. so hopefully it will be back sooner but we will see..

20. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, I hope nobody got hurt out of it. Now I see why it is going to take so long. Sounds like great customer service to me. Hopefully they will get it back to you sooner.