1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, someone help with hoses, v fix.

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by split2ndnova, Feb 16, 2010.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Today I decided to take a stab at the hydro switch and wire setup that I received from buyers. They sent the block two weeks ago so I must say, they are on the ball.

I did mark my wires and matched them up the best of my ability. I was a bit confused because the information piece stated a BLUE/WHITE wire. My wires are BLUE/BLACK. I assumed they were just a bit different in color so I matched them up as such.

Now I have a problem because the hydro fluid washed away the permanent marker on the hoses so I need to know how they go on the motor. Please let me know bcuz the manual does not have the info I need. So I am in a time crunch.

I must ad that this fix is not hard at all but make sure you take the time to mark every dam wire you need to plug in. I may have rushed but I think I am good besides the hoses. I tried it out and it went berzerk. Something is wrong for sure so ...................
  2. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Can someone possibly run out to their 8.5 V and let me know where the 4 hoses go? There is left upper, lower and right upper lower hoses and if you are in your drivers seat there are 4 holes. 1 2
    3 4
    so this can take 2 mins. Help......
  3. V-Dogg

V-Dogg Junior Member

Check your PM's As I have the answer to the hoses for you.