1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ok new england guys let see pic

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by z71plowguy, Dec 18, 2008.

1. z71plowguy

z71plowguy Senior Member

Lets see pics more snow coming friday and sunday $$$$$$$$$
  2. KubotaJr

KubotaJr Senior Member

Not quite Friday yet........

ill be sure to get some pics and vids up after Fridays storm.
  3. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

We got a few inches on tuesday. They were calling for snow last night but we didn't get any. I will post any significant snow if we get it this weekend!
  4. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

Looks like we've only got about 20 hours to wait now. They're calling for 6-12 in my area with it starting 1-2/hr
  5. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Depends on what report you listen to some say 8-12 and some say 4-6 in my area. I basically assume they have no real idea until it is over with.:dizzy:
  6. 04f250fisher

04f250fisher Senior Member

Im hearing 8-14 now in CT. Ive had an expensive two days with my truck so im hoping my bad luck is gone for this storm. Serpentine belt got replaced then get it back and its leaking coolant cause the radiator hose wasnt tight then went to plow at 4am yesterday the 1inch of snow off my lots that we had and the altatinator went. I need as much snow as we can get cause at this point i havent been making any money. Ill post some pics when the snow is down
  7. bmh1202

bmh1202 Junior Member

Started about 7.30 this ,orning here in central Pa. I have about 4" so far and it' snowing very hard at the moment.
  8. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Here you go!

This was plowed at around 1300hrs. I just plowed again when i got home. We only got like six inches total.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  9. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

Few more

Just a few more shots. None from tonight, sorry!
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  10. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

Why does your truck look familar???
  11. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

You tell me!

I see that your in central new york......which part? I drive 25 miles to work so I cover a good area getting there and back. I have also not seen my set up so I would assume you've seen me!
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  12. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

well, i cover a wide range, from about Laf, to and threw Syracuse, all the way up to Onedia. But, primarily Im in and around Syr. and South Onondaga....
  13. chew246214@aol.

chew246214@aol. Member
    from 02809

I finally get a pic with the plow on....She might be old but she pushed through right around 11 inches.... I'll tell ya though not a driveway truck, This way the first time this truck was plowing and she has the turning radius of a double wide.... But overall she moved the white stuff really well... would make a great lot truck....

14. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Just got in from my final cleanups...been plowing since 2pm yesterday...i thought i was a pretty good storm, i would say we got about 8 inches here! Now time to rest up for sunday night
  15. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Not entirely sure how much we got, though I have to imagine it was between 8-10". I was out for a good 11 hours on Friday. Not many pictures as I was too busy trying to dodge around all the people out. Gotta love plowing in the day time.

- Dan

16. MikeRi24

MikeRi24 Senior Member

took lots of video of lil red pushin the snow. ill get them posted later.
  17. 04f250fisher

04f250fisher Senior Member

Couple of the trucks and we thought it would be fun to cover my friends blazer in snow while he was away for a couple hours

Plowing 12-19 004.jpg

Plowing 12-19 007.jpg

Plowing 12-19 015.jpg

Plowing 12-19 016.jpg

Plowing 12-19 017.jpg