1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OK Here are the pics of my truck now that everything is finally on it

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by streetfrog, Jan 31, 2008.

1. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Stats of truck... 94 Chevy K1500 5.7L manual 4x4. Fisher 7.6 with pro wings. Custom Backdrag, custom deflector.. Whelen classic edge 9000 60" w/ 8 strobes and 2 55w work lights on the back.. Buyers TGS05B tailgate spreader w/ 80# vibrator . 2 55w backup lights mounted to bumper with a backup alarm. 2 30w work lights mounted to spreader. Wireless Backup camera on spreader. 31-10.5 LT 15 BFG AT KO's ....and a Emperor TS-5010 10 meter CB...... I made the Back drag from my old cutting edge and some 1/4" by 2" angle iron and a couple a 1/2" bolts

Truck pics 001.jpg

Truck pics 002.jpg

Truck pics 003.jpg

my back drag.jpg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good!

3. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

LOL They ate what? The pics didn't post the first run as they were way to big lol Had to resize so they are all there now.

4. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

That's alot of gadgets on the spreader! Hope you never back into something or get rear ended. Good stuff.

5. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Yea... It doesn't look it in the pic but everything is behind the big orange strap. They don't stick out past it. cept for the lights but they are safe... The back up alarm is there so It can definately be heard.. I do 2 gas station/C stores... Need it for the morons...

Oh yeah and I installed Timbrens also... forgot to put that in..

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good! The only thing I would change is to spend the money for professional stickers or magnets, the white mailbox lettering looks tacky JMO

8. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

How well do the wings work with the rubber next to the blade? I mounted mine so the rubber overlays the cutting edge about an inch, and they scrape and backdrag geat.

DSC008888.JPG

DSC008888.JPG

9. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Good solid plow rig! How do you like the backblade, I plan on making one for my truck soon.

10. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

After making and using it I really don't know how I got by without it. I used my buddy's truck last week to plow for a bit with no back drag blade and it sucked. Needless to say I made him one the next day lol.

And the wings work fine the way I have them for back dragging and plowing. I don't leave any behind when plowing and they don't quite touch when backdragging anyway so moot point there.

And I know the stickers look tacky but my wife did that without asking me.. I have magnetics on the way..

11. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

nice but not so much on the wireing job on the sander

12. Chase88

Chase88 Senior Member

hey that snow deflector looks real nice! You have got a nice little setup there.

13. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

I know the wiring was a quick temp job. I am going to be straightening it out this weekend.

Thanks Chase. Thanks again for the rubber it worked perfect as you can see.

14. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

that truck looks like a big payup maker nice rig i like the back drag edge on the plow looks nice. Those back drag rigs are awesome the f550 I plow along side has one on a 9 foot fishermm2 plow it blows my blizzard away as far as back dragging goes.

15. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

A backup alarm is a must. IMO

16. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good.

17. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

Thanks Guys.....
    As far as the backdrag I made it. And I don't know how I lived without it. Drove my buddies( no BD) and hated it lol. I have made about 1/2 a dozen since making mine for other people around here.

18. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

looks like something that would be in a "mad max" movie.
    i love it. lol.:D

19. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Holy mackeral! That thing's got more gadgets and vibrators than my ex-girlfriend's nightstand! :p

20. streetfrog

streetfrog Senior Member

LMAO ok you guys are just jealous thats all... lol JK It even has GPS hehe.. I believe in making life easy. And with all that stuff I am covered in that dept. At least you can see me. The 8 strobes and alarms and flood lights make sure of that :gunsfiring::dizzy: And I am only 35. Imagine what it will be like when I am old!! You know how them old timers are with all the accessories