1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ok finally did it

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by acornish, May 8, 2012.

1. acornish

acornish Senior Member

as some of u might remember a while back i was contemplating doing a custom fab on my old snow bear-- well with the demise of them being gone now i finally did it made up a custom setup similar to the Meyer classic and used a Meyer pump

2. acornish

acornish Senior Member

pics of mods

sorry forgot the pics 1st shows the mount 2nd shows the 2" taller moldboard 3rd shows a frame mod 4th the front of truck with pump

100_0027.JPG

100_0022.JPG

100_0024.JPG

100_0025.JPG

3. Tahoe99

Tahoe99 Member
    from NY

Very cool. If you just doing your driveway, that's all you need. Do you still manually angle it ?

4. ACSpiderman

ACSpiderman Junior Member

5. acornish

acornish Senior Member

sorry guy's been busy-- yes its still manual angle -- but i do have a set of rams for it to make it power-- just havn't got around to making the mounts yet.. and thats cool another co. bought the snowbear name -- now lets see if they can improve on the quality and customer service --

6. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

what size is your plow
    i've got the tx75 6.5
    it was on an s-10 but i,m going to put it on a 98 sierra
    i hope i can still get mounts for it
    i do like that set up that you have

7. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

here.s a picture of it on my old truck[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  8. acornish

acornish Senior Member

ok first its the 82 inch one i added an inch to each side to make it a true 7 footer--- if ya want more pics of what i did and details i can send them to ya --- if ya need mounts i can make a drawing of mine with dimensions and they can be made real easy if ya cant get them

9. acornish

acornish Senior Member

also u can try
    www.snowplow parts.com
    i belive they still have mounts and parts

10. snowbear1

snowbear1 Member

thanks i'ed like to see that
    i'll check out the web site